Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happiness is Your Birthright!

"Be not content with future happiness (ACIM). Happiness and joy are your birthright. What people/places/thoughts are you holding onto that are preventing you from experiencing happiness and joy today?  I believe we should ask ourselves the following questions with regards to the people/places/thoughts that are presently in our life:  


1.  Does my interaction with that "person" empower/energize me -OR- drain my energy?
2.  When I leave that "place" do I feel energized -OR- do I feel drained?
3.  When I have that "thought" do I feel happy -OR- sad?


What do you need to do today to FREE yourself from all people/places/thoughts that do empower you?

1 comment:

  1. Correction: What do you need to do today to FREE yourself from all people/places/thoughts that do not empower you?

    ReplyDelete